Friday, November 11, 2005

A Cook I Am Not

What kind of party is best for the person who doesn't cook? Why, a Pampered Chef party, of course! I generally dislike parties where I am expected to listen to a presentation and then whip out my thin little pocketbook to buy something I will never use. Oh, the things you will do for friends, though. My best friend had a Pampered Chef party last night. There was no question of whether or not I would be there. In fact, she didn't plan the date without checking with me first to see if I could come then. And church is not the only place I can't sit with my sister without causing problems. Apparently we're like that wherever we go! Thankfully this was a very laid back, relaxed, "talk amongst yourselves" kind of party. 'Cause talk we did. And laugh. And made fun of products and probably people, but I don't remember that part for sure.

Posted @ 8:34 AM ~ 0 comments

Post a Comment