Saturday, August 26, 2006

Let's Play

I still am not feeling very chipper, so my brain is not cooperating very well. Since I can't think of anything to blog about, let's play a little game. Please go to my sidebar and choose one of the blogs under "Drama, Drama, Drama." Read at least one entry on their site, but several if possible. Leave them a comment to let them know you stopped by, tell them I sent you, and then leave a comment on my blog to let me know who you visited. And while you are telling me who you visited, please leave me the name of one of your favorite blogs to read that isn't already listed on my blogroll.

Unfortunately, I haven't updated my blogroll in a while, so if I comment on your blog often, please know that you'll be added soon.

If this doesn't make sense, we'll blame the Nyquil, m'kay?

Posted @ 10:05 AM ~ 5 comments

Post a Comment