Friday, September 29, 2006

Embarrassing Moment #1791

This morning Karate Kid came into the kitchen and said, “Sassy (the puppy) got something out of your cabinet that’s pink and square.” Since I was busy fixing breakfast and lunches, I didn’t really take the time to think about it. When I went into my bedroom later, I found that she had pulled a package of panty liners out of the cabinet and spread them from the bathroom all the way to the other side of my room. At least she only opened one package. But that incident reminded me of another one. No, not the panty liner in the driveway, another one.

A couple of years ago an insurance agent had come by the house to discuss some things with me. Just as she was leaving, one of the boys that I watched arrived, dropped off by his grandpa. Just as grandpa and grandson step into the room, the insurance lady says, “Um…your dog has something out of the trash.” My dog (not the same culprit as today) had been in the bathroom trash and was tearing up…ahem…a used feminine product in my living.room.floor. I don’t think I’ve ever moved that fast in my life.


Posted @ 10:03 AM ~ 6 comments

Post a Comment