Monday, July 24, 2006

A House with a View

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I have been completely swamped. So swamped that I stayed up all night Saturday night, fell into bed at 5:30 Sunday morning and was back up and at it at 8:45. Last night--this morning actually--it was 1:30 before I got to bed. I have one more day of this madness and then things should be back to normal. Sorry I haven't had time to read any blogs. I'll be checking in with you shortly.

In the meantime, let me leave you with one little tidbit. After 5 children and their parents had trooped into and out of the house this morning, I realized that there was a pantyliner in my driveway for all the world to see. And it wasn't wrapped up all nice and neat in its pink little package. Nice.

Posted @ 7:49 AM ~ 3 comments

Post a Comment