Thursday, July 13, 2006

A Must Read

For those of you who have, ahem, less than perfect mothers-in-law, do I have the site for you. Now you realize, of course, that I would never, ever lump myself into the above category. Because my MIL is perfect just the way she is. She has very perfectly told us that we are raising our children wrong, that we don't visit often enough, that my siblings are wasting their money, that I should have a different job, that we should move...need I say more? But again, not that I would ever, ever need to go to this site and read it, but for those of you less fortunate ones, clickety-click on over to M.I.L.D.E.W. (and make sure you read what those letters stand for).

And for those of you who asked about the silence the other day, it was amazingly just one of those unexpected quiet moments. No one was lighting matches, severing limbs or practicing cannibalism. They were all playing quietly and happily for that brief 30 seconds. And all without the benefit of narcotics. Woo hoo!

Posted @ 6:30 AM ~ 0 comments

Post a Comment