Friday, July 07, 2006

Foto Friday

Since I can't seem to come up with anything to blog about today, I thought I would show you a random picture of each of the three "kids" I'm raising.

#1: The Hubster can't leave our dogs alone, just like his clone in the making, Drama Queen.

#2: Since my camera is on the computer desk charging, my children grab it and snap pictures all the time. I never know what I'll find when I download them, like this picture Drama Queen took of herself standing on her head (propped up against the furniture). It makes for a fun time of looking through what I've downloaded.

#3: Karate Kid's Boy Scout Troop did the flag ceremony at our city's 4th of July fireworks show. He's the cute one on the right in the jaunty little red hat that is oh, so attractive.




Maybe I'll get my head to quit hurting and actually think of something to blog about tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm off to see Pirates 2 tonight!

Posted @ 2:50 PM ~ 1 comments

Post a Comment