Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I've Been Tagged

Oh, how I wish I could really reprogram the buttons on my remote. Kailani over at The Pink Diary tagged me to see how I would use mine (like in the movie Click).

Mute: My children's fighting/tattling
Pause: Snuggling with my children in my bed while we read together
Delete: Cooking--I want a cook!
Play: Camping with my family
FF: The heat of summer
Slo Mo: My children growing up so quickly--I'm not ready for 6th grade!
Skip: Seeing my in-laws

I'm adding a button too:

Rewind: This would be a dual-purpose button--press once to replay that moments that made me laugh so hard I had tears rolling down my face. Press twice and see all the precious moments from my children's lives, moments that made me laugh or cry (or both).

Posted @ 1:41 PM ~ 0 comments

Post a Comment