Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Waaaaa

Bear with me today. This is going to sound silly.

Today was Charlie Gibson's last day on Good Morning, America. I started watching GMA when I was in 5th grade, the same age at Karate Kid. He loves to watch it now too. I took a short hiatus to watch the Today Show for awhile but went back to my beloved GMA. Charlie has been there for 19 years--half of my lifetime! He reminds me so much of my dad that I loved watching him.

I cried like a baby during the end of the show this morning (and I'm crying again typing this). I felt like I had lost a very good friend. I know, I know. I can still watch him on World News Tonight, but his true personality won't shine through like it has every morning. There's no room for laughing and silliness on the evening news.

Good grief! PMS, much? Check back later and maybe I'll share with you commercials that make me sob.

Posted @ 8:07 AM ~ 1 comments

Post a Comment