Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Results

Well, the new tanning product gets mixed reviews. The color wasn't that bad. Since I am so deathly pale, I have to make sure that I get things that don't take me from please-put-your-skin-away-you're-hurting-my-eyes to oh-my-gosh-you-look-like-you've-been-subjected-to-a-nuclear-reactor-experiment. The new stuff did a very good job with not being too drastic. In fact, my children didn't even realize I had applied anything until I pointed out a few, er, color striations.

I was going to post pictures until I saw how my legs really looked. There's something to be said for shaving your legs before you post pictures all over the internet for God and everybody to see. Suffice it to say that I need to work on my application skills. One thigh looks like the big top tent at the circus. Dark, light, dark, light. *cue calliope music* Oom pah pah, oom pah pah. Thankfully that portion of the experiment is mostly covered by my shorts.

My dilemma now: try it again and hope it evens out? Or try it again and make the dark stripes darker and the light stripes...lighter? Gah.

Posted @ 9:54 PM ~ 0 comments

Post a Comment