Saturday, February 24, 2007

I'm Alive

Believe it or not, I'm still around. It has been crazy busy around here. I plan on coming back and posting, but it will be very one-sided since I don't have time to visit everyone right now. It will be the end of May before my time-consuming project will be over.



Since I've been gone for so long, I figured the best way to come back would be begging for your help. Drama Queen is sapping every ounce of energy out of my body. She is the slowest moving child I have ever seen in my entire life. Have any of you ever dealt with a slow child? I'm talking taking 45 minutes to get dressed--when her clothes are already laid out! She just pokes along and seems to find everything else to do BUT get dressed--or whatever it is that she needs to be doing at the moment.



I end up frustrated and angry which then makes her mad at me since I'm nagging and yelling at her. No matter what I've tried--not letting her do something fun that she wants until she's accomplished her "task," grounding her, helping her--it just doesn't seem to work.



Any ideas? PLEASE????!!!!





powered by performancing firefox


Posted @ 11:02 AM ~ 8 comments

Post a Comment