Monday, January 09, 2006

5 Weird Habits

I saw this over at Miss Zoot's. Please play along by either leaving yours in the comments or a link to your blog.

My 5 Weird Habits:

1. I count the sides of objects. I know, that's a little OCD. When I count the sides, I don't count each side seperately, and I count the face of the object. In my weird world of counting, a stop sign has 6 sides/surfaces. Go figure. Oh! And I wiggle my toes as I count.

2. My food cannot ever, ever touch. I prefer eating off of divided plates just to keep all of the juices where they belong.

3. I don't take my clothes off inside out when I undress. If something accidentally gets turned inside out, even a shirt cuff, I have to turn it right side out before I can put it in the laundry basket.

4. I cannot make myself say "Ain't." The only time I can ever say it is if I am singing along with a song on the radio.

5. Once I start a book, I MUST finish it, even if I hate it.

Posted @ 1:28 PM ~ 1 comments

Post a Comment