Monday, January 02, 2006

What a Night!

And it wasn't filled with fun and passion. It was filled with excrutiating pain from my tooth. It's been bothering me lately, but I've been able to handle it with large amounts of Advil. Not so now. I found a bottle of a pain killer from when I had an abcessed tooth 3 years ago. I called the 24 hour pharmacy in desperation to see if I could take it after all the Advil I'd already downed.

I think it finally quit hurting enough around 2:30 this morning for me to finally go to sleep. I woke up again several hours later and took another pill and went right back to sleep. The phone woke me up at 11:45 this morning.

Then I noticed that my eyes felt weird when I blinked. I looked in the mirror and realized my eyes were swollen halfway shut. Oh, and did I mention that my knee has some problem too?

I swear I feel 90-years-old today.

Posted @ 12:50 PM ~ 0 comments

Post a Comment