Saturday, December 31, 2005

That's Why I Married Him

I needed to go to the bank this morning, but I have been waiting for 2 weeks for a day where I could sleep in and lounge around in my sloppy clothes until I decided I was ready to leave the house. I still have to leave the house tonight, but that gives me all day to be a sloth. The Hubster is on his way to our friend's house to help him build a storage building, so he's going to the bank for me. Huzzah!

Tonight is going to be fast and furious at the beginning, but lots of fun. We're going to The Hubster's sister's to hang out with the cousins that are in town. What she doesn't know is that this is also a surprise party for her and one of the cousins. The "old people" (parents) are going to crash the party 30 minutes later. It's going to be fun, but I dread it just a little. I think I'm dreading the driving more than anything. It will take us 30 minutes to get there (no big deal), but we only get to stay for an hour and 45 minutes before we have to leave to go to our friends'. We're spending the rest of the night over there, playing games and ringing in the New Year. That's where the real fun is going to be.

Posted @ 10:26 AM ~ 1 comments

Post a Comment