Saturday, December 24, 2005

Insomnia

Tonight when I went to bed, I was thinking out loud: "Did I take my decongestant (that the doctor prescribed)? I remember taking some ibuprofen and then looking at the bottle of antibiotic and reaching for the other bottle. Did I actually take it or did I get sidetracked before I ever opened the bottle?"

There is no question now. I took it. I turned the light off at 11:50 and got back up out of bed at 12:20. I feel like I'm on speed. I tried to read at first until I got sleepy. The only problem is that I literally could not sit still. Those of you who know me know how much I love to read. If I can't sit still to do that, there is definitely something going on.

So far I've folded two loads of laundry, have one load in the dryer and another one washing. Oh, and I spot-cleaned the living room carpet and took the trash out.

This is why the doctor told me to be careful with the evening dose. She mentioned only taking half a dose, but I haven't had a problem so far. Of course I've been taking the evening dose much earlier than I did tonight (I forgot to take it earlier).

I sure hope this wears off soon! And I hope this post makes sense. I'm a little wired right now.

Posted @ 1:19 AM ~ 0 comments

Post a Comment