Sunday, December 11, 2005

It's a Wonderful Life Revisited

Years ago I saw the movie It's a Wonderful Life. I hated it. It depressed me so much, that I have never been able to watch it again.

Last night I decided to try again. For all of these years, I thought the movie started where George is standing on the bridge getting ready to jump in the water. I've mistakenly believed that the whole movie was about Clarence showing George what life would have been like had he never been born.

I must say that I enjoyed it so much more this time around. Maybe it's the antidepressants, maybe I've grown up a little more since I saw it, who knows. It will never replace White Christmas as my all time favorite Christmas movies, but I may actually watch it again next year.

Posted @ 8:08 PM ~ 2 comments

Post a Comment