Friday, December 02, 2005

Lightbulb Moment

The War of the Clothes with Drama Queen lasted 40 minutes this morning. All because I wouldn't let her wear the pair of pants that she wore yesterday. She refused to wear anything else that I pointed out she could wear, insisting instead that she had "nothing to weeaaAAaaarrr!!!!!!" Nothing to wear translates, "nothing I want to wear." She has an abundance of clothes. Out of that abundance, she has 2 pair of pants and 2 shirts that she likes to wear.

After listening to her complain about how I never do laundry, I had quite a nice little idea. Unfortunately I didn't think of it until after she left for school, but I'll just surprise her with it when she gets home. Because, from this moment on, the child will be doing her own laundry! I still stand strong on the rule that she can't wear anything dirty. So...it's either do the laundry or wear clothes she hates. 'Cause I'm so mean like that. Bwahahaha.







And this is just the closet! You should see the aftermath on her floor and dresser.

Posted @ 9:21 AM ~ 4 comments

Post a Comment