Thursday, December 08, 2005

A Night to Remember

Last night was the best night! This will sound boring to many of you, but those of you who have kids and have to be the taxi driver, you will understand what I'm talking about. We blew off karate and stayed home. I had nothing that I had to do, no where else to be, and nothing on TV that I wanted to watch. I spent the evening piddling--reading for a few minutes, reading blogs, helping Karate Kid with his homework, and then cuddling up in my bed to read to him.

And it snowed! Normally I don't get too excited about the snow because it just means more work. But I was really hoping for the big storm that they were predicting. We didn't end up getting the 4 to 6" they expected, but we got enough to cancel school for today. I know what those of you who live up north are going to say: "They canceled school for that?!" You have to remember, we're in Oklahoma. We don't get a whole lot of snow in our part of the state. And we have no idea how to drive in it.

















Posted @ 7:59 AM ~ 0 comments

Post a Comment