Monday, December 05, 2005

100 Things About Me (Part 2)

50. I'm learning to knit.
51. I hate listening to CD's. I don't like to hear the same person singing over and over.
52. I've never been drunk.
53. I've never smoked a cigarette.
54. I was a goody-goody in high school.
55. I play the flute.
56. I love to go to the show (movie theater).
57. I hate noise.
58. I have a licensed home child care (I am a nervous wreck some days. See #57.)
59. I cry at movies.
60. I don't like ice cream.
61. I have not been back to my high school reunion, nor do I ever intend to go to one.
62. I dated a jerk before I met my husband. I appreciate my husband so much more because of that.
63. I am a control-freak.
64. I have to have some sort of white noise on while I sleep.
65. I have horrible motion sickness! I cannot swing on a swing or float on a mat in a pool without getting nauseous.
66. I don't like heights.
67. I don't like riding roller coasters or other rides that drop. I'm afraid my heart will stop because I am so scared.
68. I love to play games!
69. I don't like change.
70. I love making lists.
71. I am a homebody.
72. I never want to move out of our county because I love our library system.
73. I'm obviously a geek.
74. One of my favorite memories is a slumber party I had for my birthday about 10 or 11 years ago. My sister, my sister-in-law, and I stayed up until 5:00 in the morning talking non-stop.
75. I love junk food.
76. Pizza is my very favorite food.
77. I hate to cook.
78. I can't stand it when things are hanging out of drawers.
79. I don't like to receive flowers.
80. I don't really care for jewelry. I wear the same type of earrings every day.
81. I can't stand it if my foods touch each other on my plate.
82. I have to eat all of one food item before I can begin eating the next.
83. I am a shutterbug. I love to take pictures.
84. I am a very plain person. I prefer to blend in instead of standing out.
85. I have to read before I can go to sleep. I can't relax if I don't.
86. I am very loyal.
87. I get my feelings hurt easily.
88. I am a pessimist working on becoming an optimist.
89. I am a dog person.
90. I thought I hated cats until the neighbors moved and left their cat here. It has been wandering the neighborhood killing mice. I haven't had a mouse since the cat has been around.
91. I still would not ever want an indoor cat.
92. Fall makes me very nostalgic.
93. I sometimes regret staying home for college instead of going away. However, I would not have fit into the party lifestyle.
94. I am a Baptist.
95. I am a Baptist learning how to let go of some of the traditional Baptist "thou shalt nots."
96. I am a firstborn.
97. I procrastinate when it's something I don't want to do, hoping it will just go away and I won't have to deal with it.
98. I hate conflict.
99. I am no good at confrontation.
100. I am reserved.

Posted @ 10:17 PM ~ 0 comments

Post a Comment