Saturday, October 28, 2006

Coming Up For Air

I don't have anything profound to write about because my brain is totally consumed with getting these bows done by tomorrow. Hallelujah for my friend who is also behind on getting hers done. They were originally due Thursday, but we'll both be done (hopefully) and get them turned in tomorrow. There is a light at the end of the tunnel!

I know I gripe about how much time these take up and all the things I'm not accomplishing (like sleeping!), but it isn't as bad as I make it out to be. I continue to do these because we use the money as play money. No bills, no obligations, just fun. In fact, I paid for the cruise we'll be taking in January entirely with money I made doing bows. Plus I'm adding a hefty little amount of spending money from the ones I'm finishing up right now.

I'll leave you with a picture of what happens when The Hubster inadvertently tells the Tivo not to record something I set it to record. Of course I couldn't just sit and watch the shows on the computer 'cause I have bows to finish, dang it! I hauled everything over to the computer and realized there wasn't enough light. The first clip-on lamp burned out, so I dragged the piano bench over and put another lamp on it. It wasn't tall enough, so I had to add my small ironing board to get it raised up enough. Just pretend like you don't see all the jackets and things piled on the chair next the computer. Those belong to all of the kiddos I watch. I've really got to get a coat rack.

Presenting the Redneck Bow and TV Hour:




Posted @ 11:45 AM ~ 7 comments

Post a Comment