Monday, October 16, 2006

Help!

This is a very last minute cry for help. Drama Queen's class just read a book called Flat Stanley. I don't know anything about the book other than Stanley was flattened and then went on adventures through the mail. Drama Queen's class is going to be mailing their own Flat Stanleys, and they need addresses. I think they're trying to see how many places they can go.

If any of you would be willing to help out, please email me and let me know. There is a link to my email in the sidebar, but just to make it easy, you can email me at:

1booklover@sbcglobal.net

I think they will want you to send them a short letter back. This is a one time deal, no pen pal things. If any of you would be willing to participate, please let me know. I promise to delete your address from my email as soon as I send it with her to school. Thanks to anybody that can help.

Posted @ 11:10 PM ~ 7 comments

Post a Comment