Saturday, October 14, 2006

Aspirations

As of 3:00 this morning, I am through making these (sorry the picture quality isn't the greatest):





It's only temporary, though. My friend brings my next batch of bows to me this afternoon after she delivers these to the "bow lady," as my children call her.

Remember my post about modesty? Drama Queen came home the other day and had this little gem to share with me:

DQ: Mom, I know what I want to be when I grow up, but I'm not telling you because you won't want me to do it.

Me: What is it?

DQ: I'm not telling.

Karate Kid: A stripper? (Always full of helpful ideas, that one.)

Me: What is it, Drama Queen?

DQ: Okaaaaay, I'll tell you--but you won't like it. I'm going to be...a swimsuit model! Because they get to wear those tiny little swimsuits.

Please just kill me now.

Posted @ 11:07 AM ~ 6 comments

Post a Comment