Monday, October 30, 2006

Hallelujah!

I'm done! Done, I say! I can actually have my life back now. My life consists of blogging, of course, so I'll finally be around to your sites again to catch up on what's been going on. It may take me a few days, but I'll come see you.

In other news, we've found a piece of land that we're interested in buying. It "happens" to be right by my sister's new place. There are lots of unknowns and details to be worked through before we know for sure whether or not we're going to try for it. Normally I would be a nervous wreck about the whole thing. I'm sure I'll totally fall apart if we actually decide to buy it, but for now I'm okay. I realized that life can pass me by if I'm too scared to make any changes or take any risks. Who knows how many times have I missed out on the best things in life by being to scared to take a chance? Not this time.

Posted @ 9:56 AM ~ 6 comments

Post a Comment