Monday, November 27, 2006

In the Holiday Mood

Every year the holidays seem to just fly by without me having a chance to really enjoy them. The Christmas/New Year season is my favorite time of year, but I seem to fill up my time with buying and wrapping presents. I never seem to slow down any to just enjoy the time. I've decided that this year is going to be different. I am not going to be so busy doing that I forget to be in the moment, enjoying the holidays.

My plan is to do one thing every day until January 1st to enjoy the season. The ideas will range from very small (turning out the lights and enjoying the lights of the Christmas tree) to grand (attending a Christmas dinner theater). I have some ideas of my own, plus things that are already on our holiday schedule. What I need from you, dear readers, are some more ideas. What do you do to enjoy the season? There are 35 days from now until the end of the December (Yikes! Where did this year go?!). List as many ideas as you can to help me fill up these days with fun holiday memories. While you're at it, why not join me? Let's make this the most enjoyed Christmas season ever.

Labels: ,


Posted @ 3:00 PM ~ 6 comments

Post a Comment