Thursday, August 06, 2009

What I've Learned

Last year I quit my job of 11 years as an in-home daycare provider and went to work as a customer service rep (Consumer Relations, if you want the fancy title). What an eye opener that has been! I had no idea that people make such huge issues out of such tiny things. It is so true that you can't please everyone. One person hates the product, the next one loves it. One thinks it's too sweet, the other thinks it doesn't have enough flavor. On and on and on. You get the idea.


But what really gets me are how many paranoid people there are. I don't know what is going on in these people's lives, but I can't imagine living like that. There are also people who are trying to prolong their life by eating well but are going to put themselves in an early grave if they don't stop obsessing and worrying about every little thing they put in their mouth! What kind of life is that? People need to just stop worrying and enjoy things once in a while.

Oh, the stories I could tell about the wacky people I talk to! What about you? Any good stories you'd like to share? There's a warm seat right next to me just for you.

Posted @ 12:41 PM ~ 1 comments

Post a Comment