Saturday, May 06, 2006

Happy Campers

Karate Kid and I had a great time at the amusement park yesterday. Not only did it not rain, but we both ended up with sunburned noses. Someone *cough the bad mom*cough didn't even think about sunscreen. And I only got nauseous on one ride. That one was enough to make me swear off the Tilt-a-Whirl for the rest of my life, Dramamine or no.

Watching some of his friends who wouldn't ride anything other than the bumper cars, I got a taste of what that same field trip will be like with Drama Queen. Polar opposites, those two.

We've had a case of the sore throat/possible strep throat bug around here. As a consequence, both kiddos woke with the knowledge that no one was coming over to play. It is amazing what a quiet, peaceful day we've had. That and Karate Kid not spending 5 hours trying to convince his sister to jump on the trampoline with him.

I'm going to go bask in the glow of their sibling love while it lasts.

Posted @ 6:10 PM ~ 1 comments

Post a Comment