Sunday, April 16, 2006

Tag, I'm It!

My sister tagged me with this. The rules are to reveal six weird/strange things about yourself.
I've already listed some weird facts about myself, but I'm sure I can come up with more. Most of my friends don't have their own blogs, and I'm very behind at reading my favorite ones, so I'm not going to tag anybody. If you make it by here and see this, please leave your list in the comments or on your blog with a link in the comments.

So here's what I've come up with:

1. I have to walk on the right side of people. It just doesn't feel right until I am on that side.

2. I hate listening to CD's. Listening to the same person(s) sing over and over again drives me crazy.

3. Not only do I hate for my food to touch, I finish one thing at a time: all of my hamburger before I start my fries, all of my spaghetti before my salad, etc.

4. When I see someone I know while I'm at the store (except for very close friends), I pretend like I don't see them so I don't have to stop and talk. It's not that I'm anti-social so much as it is that I'm shy and in a perpetual hurry.

5. Although I hate to be late, I hate to be too early because I don't want to have to find things to talk about with others (again with the shyness). I like to get places just in time to get a seat and get situated before the event starts.

6. Most people want to talk to a live person when they call a business. I like the computerized, press 1 for _____ type of thing.

I promise I'm not the anti-social hermit that I sound like. If you met me in person and there were only one or two people around instead of a whole crowd, I would probably talk your ear off. And I love to visit online, so give me a holler whenever you can.

Posted @ 5:02 PM ~ 0 comments

Post a Comment