Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Pooper Scooper

I was reading about poopy messes over here A Beautiful Mess: Poop Troop #2. I decided that my list of stories would be too long to leave in a comment, so I decided to share here. Those of you easily grossed out by poop stories, just keep on surfing.

Story 1:

When Karate Kid was a baby, we went out to eat with my parents and siblings. Karate Kid was perched in a high chair next to us. I started smelling something and began to investigate. Not only had K.K. had diarrhea, it had run out of his diaper, down the high chair legs and onto the floor. The high chair had wheels, so I had wheeled the whole thing, Karate Kid still buckled in, into the bathroom to clean it up.

My brother's best friend, essentially my second brother, was our waiter that night. He had the fun job of cleaning up the mess at the table. I was horrified.

That's not the worst of it. We waited a decent amount of time before going back to the same restaurant, hoping everyone would forget the earlier incident. No such luck because Karate Kid pulled the same stunt that time too!

Story 2:

When Drama Queen was less than a year old, I changed her diaper in the living room floor. For some reason, I had to get up before I got her diaper back on her. By the time I got back, she had wet in the floor. I ran to get a towel to clean it up and came back to find that she had pulled up to the couch and was eating the poop she had just deposited on the carpet.

Story 3:

This one's not a poop story, but it's funny enough to tell anyway.

One night I was reading in bed, and The Hubster had just turned the TV off. We heard something down the hall, so The Hubster went to investigate. He started yelling, so I, of course, came running. Karate Kid had gotten up and thought he had gone into the bathroom. He was actually peeing all over the wall between his bedroom door and Drama Queen's door! I was laughing so hard I couldn't do anything. The Hubster was worried about the wall and the carpet, but all I could think of was what a great story it would be.

Posted @ 6:05 PM ~ 2 comments

Post a Comment