Friday, March 17, 2006

New Look

As you can tell, I just got a new template. Denise over at Mood Swing Creations did such a great job! There's a button over on the left-hand side of this page that will take you to her site. Go on over and check it out!

Drama Queen, true to her name, threw a huge fit when she saw it. I thought she would be pleased and a little flattered that she is featured so prominently. I felt like a tornado had just blown into me by the time she was through. She took the whole thing to mean that we were making fun of her. No matter what I said, it didn't help calm her down. She ended the conversation by threatening to make her own blog when she is an adult and posting things about my anatomy (the nothern region).

Please pass the Valium.

Posted @ 10:21 AM ~ 1 comments

Post a Comment