Sunday, March 19, 2006

Party Animals

Friday night was Girls Night with my friends. It was actually supposed to be 3 of my friends and my sister. It turned out to be me and my friend because everyone else was sick or had to do other things. We hang out together all the time, but Girls Night is supposed to be different---loud talking, lots of laughing, junk food snacks, you get the idea. Since, it was just the two of us, we ended up eating junk food, watching a so-so movie, and then running out of things to do. My friend just got back from a trip to San Diego, so we looked at her vacation pics and then watched a show on The Travel Channel.

Not quite the raucous evening I had pictured, but there's hope for this week. Friday night was at her house because the rest of her family was gone camping. This week is possibly my turn, if things work out, because The Hubster and Karate Kid are going to be gone on a Boy Scout camp out weekend. If we don't have plans with my family to hang out with my uncle who is coming to town, Girls Night is back on!

Posted @ 6:19 PM ~ 3 comments

Post a Comment