Thursday, March 30, 2006

Feeding My Addiction

Hello, my name is Ton. I am a TV addict. Especially reality shows. I love, love, love some of the shows out there. Some I watch when I get a chance and some I tape faithfully every week. It's not unusual for me to have a stack of tapes 7 or 8 deep. I seem to be the only one in my family with this addiction, but Karate Kid could easily be hooked if we're not careful.

Yesterday I ordered Tivo. Yes, I know that I'm the last person on earth without one. Blame that on The Hubster. I am now waiting very impatiently for it. My habit is going to be easier than ever--and probably more abundant. In the meantime, I'm counting the minutes until naptime (theirs, not mine) so I can catch up on some of my shows.

*edited to add* We are under a tornado watch right now, and the weather guys are already breaking in with weather reports. That means I'm going to miss my shows tonight. They'll re-air them at really weird times, like 1:37 tomorrow morning. My trusty VCR will have to do the dirty work for me so we can all watch the weather and stay safe tonight.

Posted @ 11:29 AM ~ 3 comments

Post a Comment