Monday, April 10, 2006

Getting' a Little Sappy

May I just say that I love my brother-in-law? (No, not like that. Ewwww.) He ran into one of The Hubster's co-workers this weekend and heard about why this co-worker doesn't like The Hubster. You wanna know why? Get this. Turns out he doesn't like The Hubster because he makes him work. AND makes him do it right. Are you kidding me?! What a concept: working and doing it right. It's called a job, you moron, not a vacation.

Now The Hubster is far from perfect, but I have no room to talk. He puts up with me, so he gets an "A" in my book any day. He has little quirks that irritate me, snoring being the #1 thing. When he is conscious, he thinks everything is a conspiracy. The government watching us through our computers and Tivo is his favorite theory to date. I don't know how much of this stuff he really believes and how much he just spouts off to get a rise out of me.

So back to the reason why I love my bil. He stood up for my one and only. I'm sure he gets just as annoyed by The Hubster as anyone else, but he. stood. up. for. him. I have tears in my eyes right now. That's what families do, ladies and gentlemen. They stick up for one another. And he also said that he likes hanging out with The Hubster. So now the welling eyes have transformed into tears running down my face.

He may not be related to me my blood, but he is most definitely part of my family!

Posted @ 11:58 AM ~ 2 comments

Post a Comment