Wednesday, May 31, 2006



I've coming screeching back to reality after a wonderful weekend of camping. The great thing about where we go is that so many of the people camping there are related or are very close friends. My children can ride their bikes, play on the playground and roam around without having to have close adult supervision (except for swimming, of course). And then I came back home to a house filled with children who need constant supervision if I don't want my house demolished in less time than it would take a wrecking ball to clear out an entire section of the neighborhood.

It was so nice not having to listen to crying, whining and bickering. No dirty diapers and nap times to enforce. No schedules and no alarm clocks.

I can't wait to go again.

Posted @ 9:26 AM ~ 0 comments

Post a Comment