Thursday, May 18, 2006

Spoiled? Us?

Last night there was a conflict with the Tivo. The 2 hour finale of The Amazing Race was on, but it conflicted with American Idol. I let the Tivo record Amazing Race, and we watched Idol. The only problem is that we don't have one of the dual recording Tivo's, so we were all piled in our bed. I guess we had a little family togethness.

While we were watching, Drama Queen had to get up to get a drink or some other errand, so she asked me to pause it. I had to tell her it was regular tv and that we couldn't pause it. Not 5 minutes later she asked me to rewind it so she could see something again. I once again explained that the tv in the bedroom was one of the relics without Tivo.

Karate Kid summed it up quite nicely: "It sucks not having Tivo." Amen and amen.

Posted @ 8:11 AM ~ 1 comments

Post a Comment