Thursday, July 27, 2006

Vacation!

We're leaving for vacation on Saturday! I can't wait. We are headed to Branson, MO, a favorite of our family. We'll be getting a 3-Park Hopper Pass, so we'll be hitting Silver Dollar City, White Water, and Celebration City several times throughout the week. We're also taking our new camper, so this will be the first time that we've ever camped while there. My parents/siblings and I camped there repeatedly when I was younger, but it's a first for us.

I'm not an official Thursday Thirteen member, but because I am too tired to think properly today, I give you:

Thirteen Reasons I'm Glad I'm Going on Vacation
1. I will only have 2 children with me instead of 8, and they both belong to me.
2. No diapers! Hallelujah!
3. No biting, pinching, hitting, kicking or screaming. At least there better not be!
4. I don't have to get up at 6:15 to make The Hubster's lunch when I could have slept in until the very last minute.
5. I can stay up late and sleep in.
6. Time with my family without TV's, Gameboy's, computers (although I may sneak a trip to the library to check my email and leave a little blurb on my blog), or any other electronic devices.
7. Three theme parks for at least four days.
8. Time to relax and do nothing if I want.
9. Plenty of time to read.
10. Camping! Woo hoo!
11. No time schedule that we have to adhere to.
12. One definite and one other possible dinner with friends while we are there.
13. As many naps as I want, for as long as I want.
It can't get here fast enough.

Posted @ 10:08 AM ~ 1 comments

Post a Comment