Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Just My Opinion

You know what I think? I think that for the price we pay for admission to amusement parks, there should be people standing at the front gate handing out breath mints and deoderant to every person who enters. Seriously. I sat next to some of the stinkiest people on earth on some of the rides. Since I already suffer from motion sickness, the last thing I need is for some redneck with 3 teeth breathing dragon breath on me and then raising his undeoderized arms as we fly down a huge drop that already makes my stomach churn. Recipe for disaster, folks.

And, please. There is a dress code for a reason. My eyes are still burning from some of the things I saw. It's just not right to subject children to such atrocities. I'm not the smallest person in the world by any means, but I sure know how to cover up any gag-inducing parts of my body. I'm not ruling out the rail-thin sticks we call teenagers either. They had on some of the worst clothing. Oh, and if you are a man turned woman, please do not wear a bikini. I'm just saying. My eyes, people, my eyes.

So in the interest of those around you, please remember this the next time you go to a theme park: Hygiene is your friend.

Posted @ 10:11 AM ~ 1 comments

Post a Comment