Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Since I'm not officially a member yet (I'm still contemplating joining), I don't want to post the Thursday Thirteen banner. But I am going to post a list. I think you have to have a couple of lists up anyway before you can join, so maybe this will accomplish something.

This list is in honor of the new TV season. It just goes to show you what a TV junkie I am!

Thirteen Shows I Will Be Watching This Year

1. Grey's Anatomy (was there every any question?)
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Survivor
4. The Amazing Race
5. The New Adventures of Old Christine
6. How I Met Your Mother
7. ER (I quit watching towards the end of last season--too much junk about trips to Africa or wherever. This year they promise to get back to the basics of the show.)
8. Dancing with the Stars
9. The Bachelor: Rome
10. Deal or No Deal (only if I tape it on the VCR--the Tivo will be busy recording Grey's!)
(These are all of the ones I know I will watch. The next few I'll try out to see how I like them.)
11. Ugly Betty
12. 'Til Death
13. Men in Trees

Because I have nothing better to do with my time than rot in front of the TV, right?


Posted @ 11:45 AM ~ 5 comments

Post a Comment