Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Six (More) Weird Things About Me

I was tagged by Kelly at Pass the Torch for this meme. Since I seem to have a never-ending supply of weirdness, here are 6 more:

1. I can't stand for my feet to be touched or to touch anyone else's feet.

2. I hate decorating for any holiday besides Christmas.

3. I went to the tanning salon two weeks ago, the first time I've gone since a very short-lived stint in high school. I had an anxiety attack while I was there this time and had to call my sister to calm me down (skin cancer, claustrophobia, "nuking" myself, etc.)

4. I hate sending Christmas cards. I sent them the first year we were married and have refused to do it since then.

5. I call The Hubster "Daddy" instead of using his real name 99% of the time. I started calling him that when we got our dog, two years before our first child was born.

6. This one falls into the TMI category. If you don't want to know, stop reading here!

Every single time I go to the library, I have to, um, go potty. And not #1. Dollar Tree has the same effect on me.

Aren't you glad I shared?

Posted @ 3:58 PM ~ 6 comments

Post a Comment