Friday, November 03, 2006

9 Weird Things About Me

I was tagged by Kristie over at Slacker-Moms-R-Us awhile back, and I'm just now getting around to posting my answers. I've posted many weird things about myself in the past. Some of these are repeats and some are new.

Weirdness #1: When I reach for an object among multiple objects (a fork, a straw, whatever), I have to get the one that I was intending to pick up even if another one falls on top of it and I have to dig for it.

Weirdness #2: I cannot stand it when there are things hanging out of a drawer that is closed. I would rather the drawer be left wide open instead of closed with a piece of something sticking out of the top.

Weirdness #3: I don't kiss anybody on the lips except The Hubster.

Weirdness #4: I have to walk on the right side when walking next to someone.

Weirdness #5: I sleep on my side with the covers up over my ear. This originated from a book I read as a child about a girl who did the same thing so a spider on her ceiling wouldn't fall on her and crawl into her ear. I thought it was good advice, and now I can't break the habit.

Weirdness #6: I won't wear a coat unless it is close to 0° and I'm going to be outside for an extended amount of time. I never, ever wear a coat in the car.

Weirdness #7: I'm afraid to go to Yellowstone National Park.

Weirdness #8: I don't like ice cream. The closest thing I will eat is Banana Pecan frozen yogurt. That's it.

Weirdness #9: I would rather change the nastiest diaper in the world than mop the floor.

Posted @ 8:57 AM ~ 7 comments

Post a Comment